Attend the training ‘Security and Stress Management for NGOs’ on 5-7 September
Are you a professional preparing for an assignment in humanitarian action or development work abroad? Are you working in Headquarters and preparing for a field visit, or a manager responsible for security?
The training”Security and Stress Management for NGOs” will teach you to:
- Assess the major security risks prevailing in the country of assignment
- Take adequate measures to prevent incidents or limit their consequences
- Apply simple, personal stress management tools related to safety
- Identify situations when emotional first aid should be applied and practise it
- Understand the legal obligations of the Swiss Abroad Act for individuals and organisations
Between theoretical inputs, group works, and exchange of experiences, during 2 or 3 days you will be formed by cinfo and the Crisis Management Centre (KMZ) of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs (FDFA).
Presentation at the Forum cinfo 2016 on 28 October ‘The reality of working and living in fragile contexts’
Moreover you should not miss the conference “The reality of working and living in fragile contexts.
Where: Stade de Suisse, Berne.
Find more information about this career event on our website and our Social Media channels